Feb2015 – Photos & Video

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Sean OBoyle
    Participant

Nice run Michael. Great momentum driving.

Here’s my best effort. 167 AA:

Sorry about the sound.. didn’t use my external mic because I was afraid of rain.

Great event. I’ll do my best to attend more as the season progresses.

Hal Dorton
    Participant

Great pics and vids. See you guys in June.

John Kim
    Participant

This is my best official run of 49.849 tires, with Eric Lam riding coach. I know that’s not very fast for the chassis. Ryan was able to do about 46.8 in my car during fun runs, and if I had a balanced tire setup I think he could have gotten down to at least a 44, maybe 43. I thought I saw the really good E36 drivers getting down to 42 seconds and Pranil in his S2000 down to 41?

For classification, With 4 all-season tires I’d be in A. With 4 summer tires I’m in AA. Given my mix of 2 summer and 2 (dry, old) all-season tires and how loose the rear was, I think A was a fair place to class the car for this event!

Randy Hayes
    Participant

what app are you all using for your go pros to map out the track and show all the specs like speed and rpms??

Dennis B
    Participant

what app are you all using for your go pros to map out the track and show all the specs like speed and rpms??

Based on the watermarks in their videos.. It looks like RaceRender and Solo Storm

Peter Thana
    Participant

My fastest clean run in drying conditions near the end of RG1 (47.168, did a 45.1 in dry fun runs):

I too need to get an external mic!

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by Peter Thana.
    Andy Daniels
    Participant

Here’s my fastest official run at 45.033: https://www.dropbox.com/s/waumq84caf5gkcv/GGC%202015-02-28%20best%20official%20%28small%29.mov?dl=0

All of my fun runs were at least a quarter second faster than that. I eventually whittled the time down to a hair under 44 secs:https://www.dropbox.com/s/waumq84caf5gkcv/GGC%202015-02-28%20best%20official%20%28small%29.mov?dl=0

I drove the ess much better in the slower of these two runs, but obviously more than made up for that everywhere else.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by Andy Daniels.
    Andy Daniels
    Participant
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.