Photos and video Round 2

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Mark Mervich
    Participant

Photos all run groups
    http://markm.zenfolio.com/p135725240
    Video soon.
    Mark

• This topic was modified 9 years, 11 months ago by Mark Mervich.
    Paul Betancourt
    Participant

Photos look great Mark!

Mark Mervich
    Participant

Here is my fastest run. I was happy to have my car back from the Beast of last wkend to the Beauty I live.

Mark

Michael Kolesar
    Participant

Here is my fastest run, 3rd run group 48.604

Brad Vaughan
    Participant

My 49.3.. Did not get video of any of my other runs..

B

Nigel Mott
    Participant

Looks like another great course based on the videos posted. (‘Well held, Sir,’ on Brads video at ~35 seconds..!)

Hal Dorton
    Participant
    Barry Twycross
    Participant
    Jeremy Nugent
    Participant

Man I am so bummed I missed this one. I was on my way when My car suffered a huge malfunction, and I had to pull over and get towed back to San Rafael. Ill get it fixed and make it to the next one.
    Looks like everyone had a lot of fun.

BrianA
    Participant

Here is my 6th Ferrari run:

I am extremely happy. To be honest I have had a terrible time understanding the handling dynamics of the car since I bought it. It has a tendency for severe understeer, which I mostly blamed on myself not knowing how to drive a mid-engine car.

This time I put 5 psi more pressure in the rear than the front (R: 42 psi, F: 37 psi) (RE-11As), which completely eliminated the understeer, in fact, probably gave it slightly too much oversteer. It was awesome; much more “BMW-like” but with this wonderful sense of rotation around a center of gravity further back of the car. It was pretty cool.

Now that I’ve got that going, I’ll probably back off the pressure differential over time as I get better at driving the car. (I have given up at being good at autocross.)

• This reply was modified 9 years, 11 months ago by BrianA. Reason: more better spelification
    Jeff Roberts
    Participant

Here’s my 49.557…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.