May 5th Autocross – Course Map

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Rodger Ball

There’s still plenty of room left for the May 5th Autocross. So if you have any friends or enemies that have been wanting to try their hand at Autocross this would be the weekend.

The weather is looking great and the head count so far says it will be a 8+FunRun day.

[attachment=26]May5thCoursemap.jpg[/attachment]

rodger…

hoffmeister_kink
    Keymaster

no slalom?!?

Jack Yu

The last box is basically a slalom anyway…looks like fun!

Michael Martin
    Participant

That’s one whacky start. I wonder how much the faster folks will be able to “straighten” it out. We’ll certainly have enough runs to practice it! Do we even have 60 people?

Jeff Roberts
    Participant

65 drivers registered, 51 workers… two run groups. Since all of our systems are setup for 8 official runs (1 practice) that’s all we can do for competition.

But, we’ll have tons of time for fun runs if people want to stick around.

Michael Kolesar
    Participant

[quote=”jeffroberts” post=291]65 drivers registered, 51 workers… two run groups.[/quote]

30+ drivers in each group. Going to be a VERY long chevron grid.

Stephen Kolesar
    Participant

I will be there early to help set up. looking forward to trying out the r-comps. 65 people that is less than TDS normally.

Jeff Roberts
    Participant

I let more people in after reg close yesterday and I’m trying to split us up into 3 groups now… less cars per group = shorter wait times, which I know people prefer. Problem is, not quite enough workers to cover all the positions.

If we could get 5 more people to sign up, hint hint hint, we’d be golden. I’ve tweeted and facebooked the membership… rattle some cages of your friends and get them to contact me before noon tomorrow.

Mark Mervich
    Participant

[quote=”mamartin” post=290]That’s one whacky start. I wonder how much the faster folks will be able to “straighten” it out. We’ll certainly have enough runs to practice it! Do we even have 60 people?[/quote]
    Being one of the “faster folks” I was also wondering the same thing. Other than the start, it looks fast all over to me.
    Mark

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.