Marina petition

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Barry Twycross
    Participant
    Jack Yu

Thanks for posting this Barry!

SIGNED!

And if anyone in our BMW autocross program wants to see this run again next year, PLEASE sign the petition as well. Thank you!

Jeff Roberts
    Participant

I’m wondering if MMS has approved this idea or if SCCA guy took it upon himself to do this? I have to say, this is a very sensitive situation and too many cooks could ruin the soup.

SIGNED!

Barry Twycross
    Participant

I’m wondering if MMS has approved this idea or if SCCA guy took it upon himself to do this? I have to say, this is a very sensitive situation and too many cooks could ruin the soup.

We’ve been told to keep out of the sensitive situation before, so it was only when I saw it was Isaac posting this that I decided it must be a good idea.

Unfortunatly I missed the last SCCA steering committee meeting so I don’t know if this has been discussed. The next meeting is tomorrow, so I should be able to find out any story behind this then.

Marc
    Participant

Any front runners in terms of where we’ll run next year if Marina doesn’t work out?

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by Marc.
    Andy Daniels
    Participant

MSR sent out an e-mail about this petition today.

Dave Dunwoodie
    Participant

What does it say?

Andy Daniels
    Participant

Basically, “sign this petition.” The e-mail was from Brian Ghidinelli, founder of MotorsportReg.com.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.