local south bay place to get TWS oil and OES parts

Welcome to the GGC Autocross Program Forums GGC Autocross Forums Autocross Discussion local south bay place to get TWS oil and OES parts

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ricardo jamin
    Participant

Anyone know a good local place in south bay to buy castrol TWS oil?
    and also place that sell OES parts? so something like INA brand for pulley, Behr for cooling system, etc?
    I usually buy these parts online but if I can find a good local place at reasonable price, I’ll buy local. It’s easier to deal if I get the wrong parts.

–ricardo

Jeff Roberts
    Participant

Ricardo… Tischer BMW has oil change kits that include free shipping.

http://www.getbmwparts.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=MorePartInfo&PartID=753695&siteid=214672&catalogid=4462

You can also try Winchester Auto in the South Bay. I may have seen it there… they carry the stuff others don’t, including BMW coolant. Call up and ask – very helpful staff. Locally, that’s my first stop over the big chains.

Other than a dealer or BMW indpendent, you are probably better off buying parts online. My favorites are: oembimmerparts.com, autohausaz.com, and pelicanparts.com. Tischer is also good for BMW OEM parts, but they are on the East Coast and the others are closer – faster arrival.

ricardo jamin
    Participant

Thanks for the tips Jeff.

I actually have been buying parts online. But Tischer once sent me a wrong part. It was a muffler gasket. I checked the packing slip and it has the right part number. The gasket it self has no label or stamp so I can’t verify right away. I found out when I got the old muffler out and compared the old gasket with the new one. Tischer refund my money but its a pain to redo the work.
    I’m hoping there is a good local place. so if its a wrong part I can just drive down to get a replacement.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.