Lap timer and pressure gauge

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mehnaz Khan
    Participant

The the other forums look a bit lonely, so I hope it’s ok that I’m posting this here:

1. Is anyone looking to sell their AiM solo or other standalone lap timer equipment/setup? Or maybe you might know someone who is? I’m looking to start collecting data on my track days, and would be interested in purchasing a used set up.

2. I bought one of these

https://www.amazon.com/Joes-Racing-32485-Quick-Inflator/dp/B00B9FJMAO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1522907333&sr=8-3&keywords=joe%27s+tire+inflator

and I have no idea how to make it work – I think none of the fittings work with my car (FRS). Can someone show me how at the next event, OR…

Are you interested in buying it? I paid $60 bucks for it and it has NEVER been used. How about the price of one autocross admission? I’m open to offers.

Thanks!

Dave Dunwoodie
    Participant

What you bought needs to connect to a compressor to inflate tires. It can be used as is to deflate tires.

Mehnaz Khan
    Participant

oh, that’s right. now I remember what’s wrong with it. The compressor connector doesn’t fit, it’s some nonstandard size.

It’s still up for sale if anyone is interested.

Bill Richter
    Participant

Looks like a standard 1/4 NP thread to me…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.