ax4 results

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Brian Cheung
    Participant

[url=http://xmdforum.com/brian/2012-AX4-ProvisionalResults.htm]verified preliminary results![/url]

I’m sure there will be discrepancies. Let’s hear them!

-Brian

James Keane
    Participant

Seems to be an problem wi the page

Not Found

The requested URL /brian/2012-AX4-ProvisionalResults.htm was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Brian Cheung
    Participant

yeah working on it. I had to correct something. give me 10 mins.

Brian Cheung
    Participant

sorry for the tease, it’s up!

Eric Cheung
    Participant

Thanks for the quick turnaround, Brian.

My 84.3 should have a +1 after it. :>)

Hats off to Tristan. You da man, my friend.

Eric C.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for posting!

My fastest time, 85.605+2 should be clean. I hit two pointer cones. See vid here:

This was confirmed when I was handed my time slip. Someone radio’d him as he was writing +2 on my slip and he “scratched out” the cones. Time slip is at home…I’m at my office at the moment. Can this be updated please?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the fun day. Definitely hope to do more events in the future. Hopefully with some stickier rubber!

Here’s my fastest run – 86.857

Hal Dorton
    Participant

Thanks Brian! What a tough course and would do it again tomorrow. Tristan definitely had the car dialed in. WIll be interesting to see the adjusted times when they’re ready.

Jack Yu

Hal, just curious, did you use street tires? I see 80 points in the results…I thought you had 99?

Hal Dorton
    Participant

We ran the RS3s since we drove over. Marina we’ll be back on 710s.

Brian Cheung
    Participant

No problem guys. I was too tired to look at the results sun and mon evenings. I’ll wait a week for any corrections before I post adjusted times.

Hal was running street tires so I gave him 80 points, the minimum to stay in gonzo.

Michael Costa
    Participant

People should definitely check their results. I had multiple DNF’s that were not recorded, however my best time was scored correctly. Whew….my worst outing of the season. So much for homefield advantage. I better re-read that posting on AutoCrossing with precision and accuracy.

Brian Yeilding
    Participant

Not hating on electrons, 😉 but that 8th C-class car’s time looks odd, given his 5 recorded runs.

Thanks to the organizers for a Really fun course! And a shorter commute than normal…

Hal Dorton
    Participant

Squatting cone worker at 1:51 from the Audi’s video!!!

Brian Cheung
    Participant

[quote=”BAY330cic” post=590]Not hating on electrons, 😉 but that 8th C-class car’s time looks odd, given his 5 recorded runs.

Thanks to the organizers for a Really fun course! And a shorter commute than normal…[/quote]

weird! noted and will fix.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.