AX4 preliminary results

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Roberts
    Participant
    Bryce Peterson
    Participant

Sorry this is off topic but I returned a borrowed helmet but forgot to pick up my license after the fun run. Who do I need to talk to to get it back. Thanks.

Jeff Roberts
    Participant

Hi Bryce –
    I have your license. I’ll e-mail you about it.

Jeff

Chris Fountain
    Participant

No impact on standings, but my 47.821 time should be +1.

Hung-Jen Hung
    Participant

What a course! Course designer did a great job to give me a really hard time. Wish I could’ve had 10 runs to try all kind of strategies to attack the course.

Adrian Radu
    Participant

Thank you for putting on a great event! Amy and I look forward to the next one!

Brian Stanaway
    Participant

FYI to Brian, car 999 is supposed to be Amy Radu iirc, for some reason her number didn’t show up in the system. In case that didn’t get passed along or you didn’t get an email about it from someone else 😉

Nigel Mott
    Participant

Very interesting course! I’d like to give a shout out to Baron and Phil for their wins against extremely good competition! Also a tip of the hat to Brian Cheung for killing it with a 45.8 in a AA car! (Wow!) To borrow a phrase from Markus – Full to the brim with awesome!

Markus Lewtschuk
    Participant

Ha! Yes…great coarse! Although my car was whining about the Illinois Box entry the whole way home! It wants to have a word with you Dave=)

Brian Cheung
    Participant

Juven, you needed a correction on your car and points? Please post here or email me.

Brian Cheung
    Participant

Thanks Nigel, yeah I didn’t think I would do it but I guess I managed to put it all together in that last run. I wish I had a video of it! I’ll have to start recording my runs again…

Teddy Framhein
    Participant

My last run, also, was a +2 :(.

Brian Cheung
    Participant

results verified! hit refresh in your browser

Hung-Jen Hung
    Participant

hi Brian,

My first run is marked as off. what does that mean? That was my best run.

Hung

Brian Cheung
    Participant

Hey Hung, the first run is a practice run so the time does not count. Marking it as OFF was the easy way for me to not count the first run in the final results.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.