ax1 verified results!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Brian Cheung
    Participant

okay, let’s start a new thread for results

I think I’ve got it sorted out. Please post any corrections here.

verified results
    http://xmdforum.com/brian/2015-AX1-ProvisionalResults.htm

Good night!

-Brian

Andy Daniels
    Participant

Dana’s numbers look right. As for mine (#793A), as much as I would’ve liked to have gotten those 44s during regulation time, I didn’t get anything below 45 sec. until my fun runs. Scratch times for my first two runs should be 46.686 and 45.657; my fastest run should be the 5th, at 45.033. Drops me a place in the standings. Darn.

Jack Yu

What a nightmare! This report looks mostly right, so you did fix it I think! Thanks Brian, we’ll have to make sure this doesn’t happen for the next one.

Brian Cheung
    Participant

That’s where Ryan’s other 2 times went! It should be fixed now. Hit F5 to refresh the results webpage.

-Brian

Nigel Mott
    Participant

Hi Brian. Please add one cone to #462 in AA on run 4 (45.960) and my times are correct. As one of the people who contributed to your misery, many thanks for sorting it out. I have a Starbucks card with your name on it at the next Autocross.

I note that we do not allow newcomers on track without coaching, and the committee may wish to consider a similar approach for trailer duties. I had little idea what to do initially and no idea what to do when RG3 went pear shaped after about 6 cars. It also went horribly wrong for my colleague on the paper sheets, when we had a car come out on the second run that had not been on the first, followed shortly afterwards by a car with no numbers and then a dual driver car that forgot to swap numbers. Probably no issue for old hands, but it certainly put us newcomers in a hole. I assume the experience was similar for other folks, since RG1 and RG2 were not our monkeys.

William Stanaway
    Participant

I don’t care how badly it got screwed up. Any one who is willing to take on the work to make the club a success deserves a huge round of applause!!!!!. Great job getting it all sorted out. I am impressed not one complaint was made!!!!

Bill Richter
    Participant

Please ignore my post in the other thread, this has my correct times and cone count, with one small exception: my last 2 run times are reversed, my fastest run was next to last. That’s what I get for changing my slalom entry on the last run.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.