ax1 results

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Brian Cheung
    Participant

alright, I know everyone is just dying to see the results and I got ’em all processed tonight.

[url=http://xmdforum.com/brian/2012-AX1-ProvisionalResults.htm]verified preliminary results![/url]

let me know if you find any discrepancies. I’ll post final results next week.

-Brian

Jack Yu

That was quick Brian, thanks!!

-Jack

Hal Dorton
    Participant

Diane’s 4th run should be +1. Her best/fastest was her last run.

Rob Powers
    Participant

Definitely thanks for the quick turnaround. Looks like A is going to be a fun class this season 🙂

Brian Cheung
    Participant

you’re welcome guys.

Hal, I’ll make the correction.

#10, was that Pablo Marx?

Tony Wong goes back to N class?

Jeff Roberts
    Participant

Yes on Tony, 99.99% sure Pablo was #10 too.

You rock as TSD!

Rodger Ball

People on the grid said I hit a cone on my last run. Don’t see that on the sheet.

Wouldn’t mind starting off the season with a 1st place but wouldn’t want to steal one from Daniel either.

Anyone see it?

Timothy Woo
    Participant

Thanks Brian for the quick turnaround…and the coaching!
    I found 7 tenths on my final run! I finally pulled it together and cleaned up everything at the end.

Timothy Woo
    Participant

[quote=”Hal” post=168]Diane’s 4th run should be +1. Her best/fastest was her last run.[/quote]

Thanks for the honesty Hal/Diane!

So Diane – what was all that fuss you were making? I got you beat 😛 !!!

Jeff Roberts
    Participant

[quote=”isfnfast” post=179]Thanks Brian for the quick turnaround…and the coaching![/quote]

Ditto! My middle runs were getting worse until you pointed out my brain phartz. And we are direct competitors in the same class now, which speaks volumes about the spirit of our autocross program.

Michael Martin
    Participant

Second to last place…. I blame the fact that I was running on 5 cylinders.

Charlie Davis
    Participant

[quote=”m3gogo” post=176]People on the grid said I hit a cone on my last run. Don’t see that on the sheet.

Wouldn’t mind starting off the season with a 1st place but wouldn’t want to steal one from Daniel either.

Anyone see it?[/quote]

I would be interested in this, as well…

Brian Cheung
    Participant

i’ll double check the computer and the score sheets this weekend. maybe i missed it.

Charlie Davis
    Participant

Great job to all the AAA competitors in any case! Looking forward to some great competition this year!

Charlie Davis

Brian Cheung
    Participant

[url=http://www.ggcbmwcca.org/forum/autocross/253-2012-autox-results-and-season-standing]final results[/url] posted!

Made the following corrections:

– gave Diane a +1 on her 4th run
    – changed #10 to #901
    – gave Rodger a +1 on his last run (it didn’t show on the computer or the score sheet)
    – people that were in N class, I just stuck them in X class. Makes it easier for me.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.