AX #7 Preliminary Results

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Roberts
    Participant

Hi Folks –
    The preliminary results are available for review. Please make sure all of your information is correct. Post any changes back to this thread please.

http://live.axti.me/results/ZkPsz6gDIe

We’re still working thru the logistics of results posting with the new system and we know that the practice runs are being counted as official runs in the prelim results. When we have fully reviewed everything, we’ll post the final results for this and the past event as we have in the past.

Thanks for your patience while we work thru the upgrades. We’re getting there!

Michael Do Couto
    Participant

WOW so close in AAA .001

My car is listed incorrectly (yes, I changed it in the database before the event)…should be 2007 Ford Mustang Shelby GT vice the 2001 Corvette.

Rob Powers
    Participant

To put that 0.001 in perspective, if the average speed was 30mph (which seems about right), that translates to 1/2″. Crazy close!

Nigel Mott
    Participant

In among the madness that is GGC autocross, I’d just like to say a heartfelt ‘Congratulations’ to Gurinder on his second place finish in ‘A’ and best result this season. Well deserved mate…! You’re a wild man…. 🙂

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by Nigel Mott.
    Andy Daniels
    Participant

Hear, hear! Phillip and I were busy battling it out for second only to have Gurinder come out of nowhere to take it from the both of us.

Hung-Jen Hung
    Participant

Hi Jeff, my car is a 2014 GT-R not 2015.

Michael Johnson
    Participant

I actually bought a 1999 Mazda Miata and decided last minute to take it instead of my GTI. Not a big deal since X class, but just to clarify. I think I have it chosen in the database now.

Jeff Roberts
    Participant

Thanks guys, since you’re all x-class cars, I won’t be making any updates. Brian and I are meeting tomorrow night to work thru the season standings and will have updates posted later this week.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.