August 10th Autocross Pics & Video

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Allen Stauffer
    Participant

Thanks! πŸ™‚

Just got my video uploaded, too. I know I’m slow.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBGBpE3isR8&feature=c4-overview&list=UUL8hp0CG03LG83B8-e5GY-w[/video]

Jeff Roberts
    Participant

[quote=”p4R4d0x” post=1843]Thanks! πŸ™‚

Just got my video uploaded, too. I know I’m slow.[/quote]

You are very limited with those tires man! You probably would have been faster if we ran the course on the grass. πŸ™‚

I’m glad you came out to have some fun with us while you’re in the area and thanks for the photos. I checked out your Flickr – you’ve got a nice portfolio going there. Really nice autox stuff!

Brendan Pramono
    Participant

Allen: That is one of the most beautiful shots I’ve ever seen of my car in action (Red E28).

It sure loves to rock its body… πŸ˜›

Tony Wong
    Participant

Thanks for taking a pic of me in the prius!

Charlie Davis
    Participant

My 2 fastest runs are at youtube, under Charles Davis, but I can’t figure out how to get them to upload…

Allen Stauffer
    Participant

[quote=”jeffroberts” post=1852]You are very limited with those tires man! You probably would have been faster if we ran the course on the grass. :-)[/quote]
    I would love to have run the course on the grass. Rallycross anyone? :woohoo:

[quote=”jeffroberts” post=1852]I’m glad you came out to have some fun with us while you’re in the area and thanks for the photos. I checked out your Flickr – you’ve got a nice portfolio going there. Really nice autox stuff![/quote]
    Thanks for the kind words! Being in grad school has given me a lot of opportunities to photograph autocrosses, since I can’t afford to participate. πŸ˜† If all goes according to plan, though, I may be back out to play with GGC again sooner than later. It was nice meeting and talking with you, and thanks for the ridealong tips and pointers!

[quote=”BrendanP” post=1854]Allen: That is one of the most beautiful shots I’ve ever seen of my car in action (Red E28).

It sure loves to rock its body… :P[/quote]
    Thanks, I’m really glad you liked it! πŸ™‚

[quote=”fenax” post=1855]Thanks for taking a pic of me in the prius![/quote]
    No problem – Thanks for racing a Prius! My guest’s excuse to not try autocross was always that he drives a Prius, now he can’t use that one anymore. πŸ˜›

[quote=”CharlieDavis” post=1864]My 2 fastest runs are at youtube, under Charles Davis, but I can’t figure out how to get them to upload…[/quote]
    Here you go, Charlie:
    [video width=425 height=344 type=youtube]Q2sBE36WVxQ[/video]
    [video width=425 height=344 type=youtube]RwE10bM4RuQ[/video]
    It was nice meeting you as well!

Jeff Swaim
    Participant

[quote=”p4R4d0x” post=1835]I got a few photos during the rungroup that I wasn’t working or driving in.

Here’s a link to the album: [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/alstauffer/sets/72157635067304212/]Flickr Album[/url]

Sorry there aren’t more.
    …[/quote]
    Thanks! I was in the grey Z4 – didn’t know someone snagged a photo.
    I’ll bring a camera next week and take some when not working/driving (2nd run).

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.