Anyone willing to share a Gonzo or AAA?

Welcome to the GGC Autocross Program Forums GGC Autocross Forums Autocross Discussion Anyone willing to share a Gonzo or AAA?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Rich

My e30 LSD rebuild will not be finished until next week so I am carless unless I decide to drive my girlfriends 29 point Z3.

Would anyone be willing to share their AAA or GOnzo class car this weekend. I promise to be nice too it. πŸ™‚

Thanks,

Ryan (#76)

Dave Dunwoodie
    Participant

Ryan, I would share my car if I were on street tires or my ancient V710, but the new Hoosiers I bought to catchup with Tristan are just a little too pricy. πŸ™

If you do drive the Z3, how can we give you a head start? πŸ˜› 29 points, that’s almost how many points I get for my wheels. πŸ˜†

Ryan Rich

Thanks Dave! I understand about the tires B) . I am hoping to get a spare diff from a friend and hopefully get the car setup enough so I can just tow it down on saturday :S . We shall see. I will need more the a headstart if I am in the Z3. πŸ˜›

Dave Dunwoodie
    Participant

[quote=”TheCarousel” post=647]I will need more the a headstart if I am in the Z3. :P[/quote]
    I can help push too! πŸ˜›

But seriously, I’ll be driving around the bay area in the morning, & getting 2 cars ready for the weekend in the afternoon. If there’s anything I can do to help, or anything I can bring Saturday, let me know. πŸ˜‰

Stephen Kolesar
    Participant

Ryan, have you found anyone yet?

I am thinking of letting you dual drive my gonzo red e30

Stephen (280)

Ryan Rich

Thanks Dave!!! Today went smoothly. We will find out tomorrow If snoopy lives long enough.

Thanks Stephen, I appreciate the offer and if snoopy dies I will take you up on it.

So far today I have shoved a loaner diff in the car and sorta Jerry rigged it to run to avoid the 29 point z3. πŸ˜›

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.