4/29 Special Event – Looking For Coaches!

Welcome to the GGC Autocross Program Forums GGC Autocross Forums Autocross Discussion 4/29 Special Event – Looking For Coaches!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Roberts
    Participant

Hi Folks –
    The autocross team is working with a [i]group of folks [/i]putting together a [i]special event [/i]in Central Cal that will take place on Sunday 4/29/12. We’re going to need a bunch of coaches to join us and work the event. The details are still in the infant stage at this point, but I can tell you it is sure to be a fun day.

Travel expenses will be covered (still working on the details) and you’ll be able to drive the course on your off sessions. It’s a bit of a haul down there, so we’ll be heading down on Saturday. I’m trying to put together a Meet & Greet with the SLO area folks that night so we can do some socializing with our fellow GGC club members from the South.

If you’re free that weekend and interested in helping out, please let us know.

Michael Kolesar
    Participant

I dont know if I can make it. I might be getting kinda busy then since it will be close to the end of the semester.

Jeff Roberts
    Participant

Not to worry, I can get the rig there… I just can’t coach 100-200 people by myself. Tho that number is a guestimate until I hear back from the event planners about their projections.

Hal Dorton
    Participant

Sorry but that’s a PCA weekend for us.

Jeff Roberts
    Participant

Well, looks like we don’t have to worry about this now. I received an e-mail from the organizer that it has been postponed. Hopefully it will still happen at a later date. It was shaping up to be a very fun day.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.