12/06/14 – Course Rewind IS ON!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Roberts
    Participant

We’re on for Saturday, December 6th at Marina for our second Course Rewind event of the year. We are fastracking this event and chose the June course to run again for fun.

Registration will open Sunday night at midnight as per usual. Be there!

http://msreg.com/ggcAutox-120614

Mark Mervich
    Participant

Oh boy. Can’t wait.
    Mark

John Kim
    Participant

Hey maybe I can do one more autocross this year after all.

Jack Yu

SWEET. I hope it rains. It was fun in the rain at TDS.

Mark Mervich
    Participant

Looks like this event will be a sell out. I am getting a lot of interest on Facebook. Bring it on!

Mark Mervich
    Participant

So, if we get less than 100 drivers might we get more runs? I could stop pushing people to reg if this is so:>)
    Mark

Jeff Roberts
    Participant

Are you the one who’s invited all the newbies? We have at least 12 new club members and 19 folks who have not been out with our club for any driving events yet.

Since it’s a fun run event we won’t be screwing around with reruns or timing problems, so we should be able to get more runs in anyway. I’m hoping everyone gets there bright and early, we have a short and sweet meeting, cars grid quickly, and the course walk is driving speed. Maybe we’ll get the first car out at 9:30.

Can’t wait! Tho the plan was to get wet, looks like this weather is going to be outta here by the weekend and we’ll have a nice day.

Mark Mervich
    Participant

I can probably take credit for some of the new club members. Glad the rain part of the plan is not working out.
    Mark

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.