09/17/23 – Crows AX#4 – Course Map

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Grant Mahler
    Participant

Here you go! If you would like to ensure a printout for yourself, bring one from home. We will only have limited copies available at the event.
    We run rain or shine and look forward to having a fun day with lots of runs!

• This topic was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by Grant Mahler. Reason: Wordpress sucks #1
    Binbin Lin
    Participant

Hi, I feel it will be helpful if you can show the driving directions for someone like me (first time)

Henry Loh
    Keymaster

Hi Linbin! No worries, we always have time for walking the course after the safety “chalk talk” which will be led by one of our experienced volunteers/coordinators (I’m guessing Ralph might want to do this since this is his course).

Additionally, I do most of the group assignments and try to make sure we have coaches for novices/first timers such as yourself (hopefully you checked the right boxes during registration 😜). If someone doesn’t ask you if you want a coach, please don’t be shy and ask someone! We even have highly experienced drivers asking others for coaching and feedback (including myself).

Look forward to seeing you out there this weekend!

Cheers,

Henry

Binbin Lin
    Participant

Thanks for your reply, I believe I did mention somehow I’m the first timer. Good to know there will have coaches!

Grant Mahler
    Participant

While I would not recommend this line as being fast, if you are simply interested in understanding how to read a course map, please see the map below giving rough direction where to go.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by Grant Mahler. Reason: Wordpress Sucks
    Binbin Lin
    Participant

Thanks Grant!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.