Your Autocross Registration Fees…

Welcome to the GGC Autocross Program Forums GGC Autocross Forums Autocross Discussion Your Autocross Registration Fees…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Roberts
    Participant

at work for you!

Dave Dunwoodie
    Participant

Farmtek?

Michael Do Couto
    Participant

Thanks Jeff for all your work on this.

Nigel Mott
    Participant

So you’re putting the band back together? 🙂

Chris Fountain
    Participant

Yay! Bravissimo! Ole! Can’t wait. Is it going to be at the beginners class?

Jeff Roberts
    Participant

I’ve been working with it most of the day today and I have to say it is a world of difference from the Race America stuff. Easy to set up, easy to configure, very easy to use. It sure is well thought out!

I had the new system talking to the timing laptop in no time. And guess what? The displa works… every time!

Yes, Chris… we will be using it at the school next weekend. That was part of the urgency… two non-compete events this month to work out a new system for running our events. You’re all going to be blown away at what this thing can do!

Andy Daniels
    Participant

Can it do live updates of standings on a local wi-fi net like the system you played with at one of the events a couple of years ago?

Jeff Roberts
    Participant

Yes, Andy. This is that system only 3 years more mature. It’s really well thought out!

I’ve got it running at home. Tommorow two outdoor enterprise grade wireless access points show up so we can flood Marina with wifi!

This is like the Amish traded a buggy for a Veyron.

Andy Daniels
    Participant

Hehe. Buggy to Bugatti.

Cool. Look forward to seeing it in action next weekend.

Jeff Roberts
    Participant

We are a go for launch! I just finished configuring the networking equipment that will cover most of the Marina site so all of you can see live results during the event. We’ll be testing at the Autocross School this weekend and again at the TnT on the 25th.

Can’t wait to show this off to everyone!

Dmitry Semibratov
    Participant

Jeff, RSS feed to this forum ? 😉

Phase 2: online bets, fan groups for sold out events… lol

Jeff Roberts
    Participant

With an Internet connection, it’s capable of updating via the cloud so folks not at the event can follow online.

http://www.autocrossresults.com/

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.