XPEL clear bra

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I was wondering if you anybody could recommend a shop or individual that can apply XPEL clear bra on a car. I am looking at the XPEL Ultimate as a solution to protect my car from cone marks and random other stuff that happens at autocross.

If you have other recommendations, please feel free to suggest them.

Chanh Nguyen
    Participant

I got XPEL Ultimate on my BRZ installed by Mr. Tint in West San Jose. I’ll be out at the September Autocross at Marina if you would like to see it in person.

It was installed near 3 years ago and still looks like new. It covers front bumper, hood, fenders, and side mirrors. Most importantly, the edges are wrapped. I had called many shops in the Bay Area and found that they Mr. Tint had the most reasonable price.

I got the clear bra installed within a week of buying my car brand new to protect against rock chips. I’m not sure if it’s the most cost efficient way to defend against cone marks though.

Chanh

Cliff Oates
    Participant

I had Vincent at Omega Werks (https://www.yelp.com/biz/omega-werks-pleasanton) install a clear bra on my car a year ago last April. He uses Suntek film. You can check it out at next month’s event.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks so much guys! I just made an appointment with Mr Tint on Stevens Creek in Santa Clara. Their close to home and have a reasonable price. I’ll post a follow-up next week, once I get the car wrapped.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.