TENTATIVE 2015 Autocross/CCC Schedule

Welcome to the GGC Autocross Program Forums GGC Autocross Forums Autocross Discussion TENTATIVE 2015 Autocross/CCC Schedule

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    John Kim
    Participant

Nigel, great suggestion! I’ll have to check if I can be excused from cookie sales in front of the Pet store to help them sell cookies to AutoX, if it’s not against the CCA AutoX rules.

Even if it doesn’t work out, I’ll see if I can supply the AutoX committee with some Thin Mints they can use to reward/punish you for such creative thinking.

Michael Do Couto
    Participant

I think the new TDS format should be linked to the Fechner Cup. This encourages drivers to drive their respective cars and run what they brought. This also creates a better balance overall for the Title of Top Driver as it consistently shows your always the Top Driver overall.

With that said. If anyone is willing to have a second driver in their car this year I’m looking for a ride.

John Kim
    Participant

Don’t know if I’ll make it off the waiting list for this Saturday, but even if it doesn’t happen, maybe I should come and let Ryan drive my car!

Henry Loh
    Keymaster

Jeff, thank you for all the work we know you do as well as the additional work that most of us (or just I) can’t see.

Let’s hope your good karma pays off!

PS: Sorry I had to no-show Saturday. Hopefully someone was able to fill the spot.

Henry Loh
    Keymaster

Hey Jeff et al.

TDS question here.

Is there an update to the TDS format for this year? I noticed that the Stickied schedule, there is no TDS scheduled. Does this imply that we are sticking to the new format where TDS is based on the entire season’s performance? Just wanted to check so that I know whether or not to change my flight so I can make the Jun 27th event so I can keep in the running :o])
    (addictions are bad, mmmmmkaaaaaaaaay)

Thank you!!

Henry Loh
    Keymaster

Crap… never mind!!! Just re-read the schedule more carefully (did a search for “TDS” and not “top driver shootout” – thoroughness is not my forte. Durrrrrr……..

Ignore my ignorance!

Sorry…..

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.