run groups

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    steve kupper
    Participant

What are the run groups for the upcoming event. I am in Gonzo, but i am trying to get out as soon as possible.

thanks,
    steve k.

Michael Kolesar
    Participant

run groups are posted in the Wednesday email after all the cancellations have been processed.

Jeff Roberts
    Participant

RUN GROUP ORDER (CHANGES EACH EVENT)
    Run group 1: (B & Gonzo): This group will DRIVE FIRST and WORK SECOND

Run group 2 (A & AA): This group will DRIVE SECOND and WORK THIRD

Run group 3: (AAA & C): This group will DRIVE THIRD and WORK FIRST

NOTE: Non BMW/MINI/Non-Compete and unclassified drivers are assigned to random groups based on driver/worker count. You will find out which group you are in during registration. Can you switch run groups? No, it ruins the work assignments for everyone else.

Mark Mervich
    Participant

[quote=”bmw2002″ post=1700]What are the run groups for the upcoming event. I am in Gonzo, but i am trying to get out as soon as possible.

thanks,
    steve k.[/quote]
    Did Steve K get his 2002 running? :ohmy:
    Mark

Jeff Roberts
    Participant

[quote=”AutoXer” post=1716][quote=”bmw2002″ post=1700]What are the run groups for the upcoming event. I am in Gonzo, but i am trying to get out as soon as possible.

thanks,
    steve k.[/quote]
    Did Steve K get his 2002 running? :ohmy:
    Mark[/quote]

According to the classification system, he did. We haven’t seen him out for a long time!

Dave Dunwoodie
    Participant

:ohmy:

steve kupper
    Participant

It is running. This will be the new motor’s maiden voyage. We’ll see how things go. Wondering how the car will behave on almost 3 year old tires. Or how I will behave after 2 years of doing nothing.

Steve k.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.