Ride back to SF?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michael Costa
    Participant

I am mooching off my fellow club members this weekend as my car will not be ready in time for this Saturday’s AutoX. I already have the ride to the event and something to drive arranged, but I could use a lift back to San Francisco.

Is anyone headed back that way who can give me a lift? I live in Duboce Triangle, sandwiched between Castro and Haight St. areas.

Much appreciated!

Michael

Jack Yu

I don’t live in SF, but if no one replies, have the announcer ask the crowd during lunch or something!

Rodger Ball

[quote=”macmacaman” post=1558]I am mooching off my fellow club members this weekend as my car will not be ready in time for this Saturday’s AutoX. I already have the ride to the event and something to drive arranged, but I could use a lift back to San Francisco.

Is anyone headed back that way who can give me a lift? I live in Duboce Triangle, sandwiched between Castro and Haight St. areas.

Much appreciated!

Michael[/quote]

You can catch a ride back with me. I’m in the Outer Sunset so can drop you off. Lower Haight was my old hood so know right were you are.

rodger…

Michael Costa
    Participant

Thanks Rodger, I really appreciate it. I’ll catch up with you on Saturday.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.