Preview of 2012 Autocross t-shirt!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Brad Vaughan
    Participant

I noticed after 8 months or so the T-shirt that was navy blue with the exploded isometric blueprint of the e30 stayed in shape alot better than the black or light blue cone dodging e30..

Its mostly the hem around the sleeves and bottom of the shirt that.

They seem to be the same brand, but I wonder if the quality is different, or just a batch.. Or just me 🙂

B

Praneil Prasad
    Participant

Now that is a good lookin’ e36! I’d have to get at least 2 B)

-Praneil

Jack Yu

Brad, if the black one has gone bad, I’ll give you a new one…I think I still have some 2XL’s…I’ll check and let you know. I don’t think I have any of the light silver ones in that size left though. They are all the same shirt brand and style….American Apparel 2001’s, so not sure why. So far, none of my hems have gone bad, and I wash them a ton!

Brad Vaughan
    Participant

I would not say “gone bad”.. I am pretty rough on t-shirts.. Just noticed a difference with the navy blue one and the rest..

I will still be buying at least 2 of the next batch..

Brad

Timothy Woo
    Participant

You know I’m always in for one. I had an XL the last time so I’m assuming with the same t-shirt supplier, the same size will do. Thanks! The design looks great! Plus I like how you got the TDS champ now part of the following year’s design. Is this going to be the tradition going forward?

Jack Yu

Yep, American Apparel as usual…so the fit is the same as last year’s. As far as tradition, maybe…I think having a variety of cars will be good, so if an e46 or Mini wins…then it will work out!

Brad Vaughan
    Participant

Maybe its a commemorative t-shirt based on which ever driver/car wins the TDS..

Eric Ries
    Participant

Yes! I’d love one, btw, if there are any small sizes of the e30 left I’d love to have one.
    Thanks!

Don Louv
    Participant

Yes, please. ( one Large, if you are counting)
    The design looks great.

Jeff Roberts
    Participant

The shirts are in and they turned out great! Jack will have them available for sale at the 6/2 event.

Mark Mervich
    Participant

I knew I missed something on Sat.
    Mark

Dave Dunwoodie
    Participant

Me too! 🙁 I still want a large please.

Jack Yu

No worries, I’ll bring them to the July event!

Jeff Roberts
    Participant

If you cannot wait that long, I can get some from Jack and bring to the next board meeting.

Brian Cheung
    Participant

thanks Jack! loving the new t-shirt!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.