Photos and Video from 4-20

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Rob Powers
    Participant

Hal- That split screen video is very interesting…..

If you look at the entrance to the right turn after the slalom, both of you are almost identical (within a few feet of each other, for sure). The big difference comes at the end of the long straight on the left side of the course- Praneil carried a lot more speed off of that straight into the zig-zag elements along the top.

Cool to see a comparison like that!

Praneil Prasad
    Participant

I was able to kick it up a notch even further in the later runs on the back side as well. The offset slalom played tricks on my timing, but I was able to shave ~ half a second. I was doing my best to get closer to the cones and to hold on to the speed as much as I could. I coned on the last three runs, but I was able to get raw times in the mid 46’s. At least there was consistency!

-P

Hal Dorton
    Participant

Here is the original split video of Praneil and me with grip and speed data…That’s a lot of information to process for me. I think the video alone is adequate.

BrianA
    Participant

[quote=”HalM3″ post=1335]Here is the original split video of Praneil and me with grip and speed data…That’s a lot of information to process for me. I think the video alone is adequate.[/quote]To me, the comparative video is harder to digest but the “speedometers” are very interesting. Worth further study. Thank you for posting.

Mark Mervich
    Participant

Very nice, Hal. Any idea what the measurement units are on the accelerator graph?
    It appears that Praneil gets on it just a bit sooner than you do.
    I ran through my video from yesterday against Chris’ one frame at a time. It was very enlightening; I will be faster :cheer:
    Mark

Hal Dorton
    Participant

The first circle should be 1 g. The datalogger is extrapolating though.

Justin Tsang
    Participant

Me:

Mack:

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.