Looking for a seat(co-drive) for next event 8/25

Welcome to the GGC Autocross Program Forums GGC Autocross Forums Autocross Discussion Looking for a seat(co-drive) for next event 8/25

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tristan Littlehale
    Participant

Hey Everyone,

Nationals is three weeks away and the car is almost together. Any case, I am looking for a seat to drive at Marina which is two weeks away because my car will be on a trailer driving to Nebraska. I am willing to help pay for the tires and gas I would use during the day of course.

I would be happy to help give feedback on the car, help car set-up with either shocks or just trying to figure out the optimal tire pressure or everything!

I hope to make it out to the last GGC auto-x I can make before heading back South for school.

Please email me if you have more questions, etc: t.littlehale@gmail.com

Thanks,
    Tristan Littlehale
    Yellow E36 M3

Brian Cheung
    Participant

Hey Tristan, you’re welcome to co-drive mine. It’s AA class though but it probably doesn’t really matter for you.

-Brian

Jeff Roberts
    Participant

[quote=”m_dudey” post=616]Hey Tristan, you’re welcome to co-drive mine. It’s AA class though but it probably doesn’t really matter for you.

-Brian[/quote]

It matters to the rest of us in AA! 🙂 I’d suggest since Tristan is only coming to a couple events this season that he seriously consider running as a non-compete in whatever group he ends up in. This way the regulars battling it out for trophies won’t get hosed on points for the season.

His mAd SkiLlz are futzing up the bell curve. 🙂

Eric Cheung
    Participant

You are welcome to drive mine in Gonzo, Tristan. I need all the help I can get. 😆

Eric

Tristan Littlehale
    Participant

[quote=”eyt” post=618]You are welcome to drive mine in Gonzo, Tristan. I need all the help I can get. 😆

Eric[/quote]

Eric,

Thanks for the generous offer. I will have to take you up on it. I hear coupes are a real blast to drive. Shoot me an email if you would like, t.littlehale@gmail.com

Brian– Thanks for the offer! An e36 is a all well to known chassis to me and I would like to switch it up a bit.

Jeff– I totally agree with you. I will run in “fun” class.

Thanks all,
    Tristan

Eric Cheung
    Participant

Great, Tristan. You are going to have a lot of fun. I’ll be emailing you.

Eric

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.