Just a heads up if anyone is interested

Welcome to the GGC Autocross Program Forums GGC Autocross Forums Autocross Discussion Just a heads up if anyone is interested

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Eric Lam
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

This one is a heart breaker for me and I’m sure for a few others as well. (I do get attached to my cars Brian!)

After much convincing from friends, I having decided to consider selling my mini. I would really love to see it go to someone local and be able to see it and be in it time to time.

http://ggcbmwcca.org/forums/topic/2011-mini-cooper-s-stx-built/

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Eric

Eric Lam
    Participant

Hello Everyone,

Now that the season have started, I am thinking that the best opportunity for someone to test drive the car would be at the autox. If anyone is interested in the car, sign up to the next event with the car and I’ll bring it out for you to run in it. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Eric

Hung-Jen Hung
    Participant

Eric,

Is your new Miata stock? The acceleration looks great and turns very well, too.

Hung

Eric Lam
    Participant

Hi Hung,

No, I’ve been preparing it for competition is STR trim. it’s got suspension, LSD, brakes, front bar and a tune.

Eric

Hung-Jen Hung
    Participant

Wow, you’ve done a lot even before getting the plate? COOL! That car was flying. You mind sharing what suspension you are using? A tune for NA car? Does it really help?

Sorry to hijack your thread.

Hung

Eric Lam
    Participant

haha np. Yea, I actually got my plates. But the effort of putting it on is too much, compared to the other mods. I’m running JRZ RS pros for suspension. Right now, I am still trying to figure out the car and the set up. Guess it takes me a while to really sort out how to drive new cars unfortunately. The tune does make a difference even for a NA, every little bit helps. I haven’t dyno’ed it yet tho, but it is noticeable.

Hung-Jen Hung
    Participant

Good choice on JRZ. I got same setup on my GT-R. Guy Ankeney dynoed it for me and found the setting for compression and rebound. He told me not to change it at all and so far it works fine. I am also learning how to drive the car. It’s a beast to tame. Take a long long time.

Cheers,
    Hung

Eric Lam
    Participant

The GTR is definitely a beast.

Eric Lam
    Participant

Guys,

I just realized last evening that there is another event that I am going to on the 14th. I’m going to have to put a rain check on my offer to drive the at the next autox. please let me know if you would be interested in doing so on the following event though.

Eric

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.