Classification system still has some bugs

Welcome to the GGC Autocross Program Forums GGC Autocross Forums Autocross Discussion Classification system still has some bugs

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Kris Linquist
    Participant

Cliff,

We just added a “catch all” – we mention how wide we *think* your wheels are and ask you to calculate from there.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/eUg7Lke.png[/img]

Jack Yu

There’s a bug where if you select turbo or supercharger, then add HP, then unselect turbo/supercharger…it zeros out the HP points. Check my classification, I have a 79 point car with 9000 HP, SWEET!

Kris Linquist
    Participant

[quote=”dacat” post=1212]There’s a bug where if you select turbo or supercharger, then add HP, then unselect turbo/supercharger…it zeros out the HP points. Check my classification, I have a 79 point car with 9000 HP, SWEET![/quote]

heh, that sounds about right, programatically… the directions say to do one or the other :).

I’ll hide both tables by default then add buttons asking if you want to accept our values or type in a HP number, showing the table when clicked.

Kris Linquist
    Participant

[quote=”klinquist” post=1213][quote=”dacat” post=1212]There’s a bug where if you select turbo or supercharger, then add HP, then unselect turbo/supercharger…it zeros out the HP points. Check my classification, I have a 79 point car with 9000 HP, SWEET![/quote]

heh, that sounds about right, programatically… the directions say to do one or the other :).

I’ll hide both tables by default then add buttons asking if you want to accept our values or type in a HP number, showing the table when clicked.[/quote]

I’ve made this change.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.