Classification system still has some bugs

Welcome to the GGC Autocross Program Forums GGC Autocross Forums Autocross Discussion Classification system still has some bugs

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Hal Dorton
    Participant

Not able to select number for some reason. Had to log out and change password for system to accept user name and password as well. It has lost my number and there is no where to reenter it.

Kris Linquist
    Participant

Try now.

Hal Dorton
    Participant

Thanks Kris. It worked.

Cliff Oates
    Participant

I’m not able to log in, even after a password reset.

Kris Linquist
    Participant

It’s using the same db as this page (the autocross forums).

If you can login to the forums here (try logging out and back in), you can login to the autocross system.

Cliff Oates
    Participant

[quote=”klinquist” post=1189]It’s using the same db as this page (the autocross forums).

If you can login to the forums here (try logging out and back in), you can login to the autocross system.[/quote]

That was my understanding of how it worked. There must be a defect in the software someplace, because it is not working that way in practice, at least not for me. I also seem to have lost my ability to change my password back to something I am likely to remember, too.

Kris Linquist
    Participant

Check your email… I haven’t touched Joomla (our CMS’s) existing users or password reset system.

Cliff Oates
    Participant

[quote=”klinquist” post=1191]Check your email… I haven’t touched Joomla (our CMS’s) existing users or password reset system.[/quote]

I found the screen where I can change my system generated password back to one I’ll remember, so that part is good I am still not able to log into the classification system. Here’s a screen cap – you will notice that I am being asked to log in despite the top bar indicating that I am already logged in. Login attempts to the pink area fail, and I am not presented with an option to save my classification if I ignore the login screen and go straight to that part of the site.

[img]http://www.coates3.com/gallery2/d/57514-1/Screen+Shot+2013-03-18+at+5_13_04+PM.png[/img]

Hmmm…

[attachment]Screen Shot 2013-03-18 at 5.13.04 PM.png[/attachment]

Kris Linquist
    Participant

Can you email me this screen shot please? It didn’t come through.

kris at linquist dot net

Also – try a different browser just for kicks.

Thanks!

Cliff Oates
    Participant

[quote=”klinquist” post=1193]Can you email me this screen shot please? It didn’t come through.

kris at linquist dot net

Also – try a different browser just for kicks.

Thanks![/quote]

See above. And Safari behaves the same as Firefox.

Kris Linquist
    Participant

Try now.

Cliff Oates
    Participant

[quote=”klinquist” post=1195]Try now.[/quote]

Perfecto.

Kris Linquist
    Participant

Your car only has 4hp? 🙂
    (Or did you mean 4 additional hp? That would mean about 195hp (225*.85)+4).

I’d rather only have one box where you can type in hp amount, I’ll try to clarify the wording there.

Cliff Oates
    Participant

[quote=”klinquist” post=1197]Your car only has 4hp? 🙂
    (Or did you mean 4 additional hp? That would mean about 195hp (225*.85)+4).

I’d rather only have one box where you can type in hp amount, I’ll try to clarify the wording there.[/quote]

I was trying to add the 3.5hp that Shark says their software is worth on their dyno charts and it finally dawned on me that I was being classified as a 4 wheel moped. I figured out your system and calculated 194 to come up with my number from last season (the cat-back exhaust is worth a 25 pound weight reduction but no horsepower as far as I know – or can feel in my butt dyno). Another area where you might see some confusion is with wheel widths. I know that my fronts are 1″ wider than the standard sport package fronts, but they’re only 0.5″ wider than the upgraded 18″ wheels I ordered with the car.

Kris Linquist
    Participant

We need to add the 18″ wheels as an option wheel/tire package for the 330Ci. Will add that to the to-do list.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.