Classification Points Questions

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Brad Vaughan
    Participant

Just classified my car and it was 59 points in 2011 and 58 points in 2012 and its back to 59 in 2013.

No big deal, but I was really hoping we could square up the tires this year ๐Ÿ˜‰

B

Kris Linquist
    Participant

I don’t see a question in your post :).

Brad Vaughan
    Participant

It was more a unanswered prayer than a question. Boy I wanted that 58 points.

Kris Linquist
    Participant

You can still square up your tires without going into AA.

Just get a set of front wheels for the rear ๐Ÿ˜†

Jeff Roberts
    Participant

Interesting… There were no classification system changes for 2012. I compared event data from April 2011 event and April 2012 event and your points were 58 for both.

There were some minor changes to the formula for calculating base points this year. Review the other thread to see what the changes are, but I suspect you may have gained one from the LSD updates that were made. I added this after the original posting, so revisit it if you’ve already been thru the information.

Hal Dorton
    Participant

I’m in the lead so far…

Dave Dunwoodie
    Participant

Not by enough! ๐Ÿ˜›

Hal Dorton
    Participant

I did the math already. On a 60sec course I need to win by 1.1 sec for a tie. I hope the revalve, springs, 285s, lighter car and human get it done.

Dave Dunwoodie
    Participant

As I said, not by enough. ๐Ÿ˜›

Tim Uptegrove
    Participant

OK Jeff,
    What’s with classifying a 1998 Ferrari 308 GTS Magnum PI edition????
    Being one of the old guys on this forum I saw Magnum PI when it ran the first time. The show ran from 1980-88.
    The 308 was made from 1975-85 followed by the very similar looking 328 1986-89.
    Either you were sold a bill of goods or this is an early April fools joke. Look forward to seeing everyone April 20.
    Tim

Jeff Roberts
    Participant

Just seeing who’s paying attention! I had an E39 M5 with over 900hp earlier in the day and got an e-mail from Paul asking if I had a story to tell. You missed the MINI yesterday and the E46 M3… and the 540i sport… and the…

Paul Berton
    Participant

I was only looking in ‘A’..

Hal Dorton
    Participant

Thank god Eric classed. Looks like Gonzo is filling up.

Michael Costa
    Participant

Looks like I dropped a point to 46. Time to mod up the car with one of those air filters that add 8HP.

What’s up with Jeff’s Magnium PI Ferrari?

Hal Dorton
    Participant

Don’t forget the stickers. They’re free and make 5hp!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.