AX6 Results

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Roberts
    Participant

Here’s results from AX6.

CLICK ME

This event was a challenge and we have some things to work on for post-event results processing with the new system. It’s very different from the old, so be patient with us as we work thru it.

A couple of suggestions…
    1) Make sure your times and penalties are accurate
    2) Do not complain about the format, or anything else for that matter. 🙂

Tom Freeman
    Participant

Jeff – thanks much for the efforts, gnashing of teeth, and other pain and suffering to get a new system like this online. I’ve been through T&S system changes with other clubs in the past, and it’s never just plug and play. Considering that 100 drivers got 6 runs on a 40+ second course, even with some growing pains…that’s impressive.

Peter Thana
    Participant

Thanks for posting the results Jeff!

In B Class, I think Christian was driving his 370Z, which isn’t quite a B Class car for a couple of reasons…

Andy Daniels
    Participant

Wasn’t Gary Gehiere driving Snoopy last week? I’m pretty sure that’s not an A-class car.

Mark Mervich
    Participant

Ya, Jeff. Learning curve?
    Mark

Peter Thana
    Participant

Hi Jeff,

Christian Duvivier #327 is still shown in B. He was driving his 370Z so should be in X.

Thanks!

Jeff Roberts
    Participant

Thanks guys… I’m aware that the updates mentioned above have not been made yet. I should have been more clear in the e-mails I sent out earlier. They were directed at the folks who may not have seen this thread yet.

I’ll make updates once others have had a chance to look them over. Probably sometime next week.

Christian Duvivier
    Participant

I was indeed driving the 370Z, an X car. So was Jennifer. Our numbers are 227 and 327.

–cd

Rafael Soto
    Participant

The DNF on my 4th run is incorrect, although I knocked a cone on that one and it won’t make that much of a difference anyways. I felt like a bull in West Elm on that course, which by the way was a lot of fun.

Jeff Roberts
    Participant

Christian & Jen are corrected. Gary is corrected.

Rafael… if the 4th run isn’t correct, what should it be? +1 instead of DNF, but the time is right?

Rafael Soto
    Participant

The time is right, just add a +1.

Rafael

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.