ax5 results!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Brian Cheung
    Participant

[url=http://xmdforum.com/brian/2012-AX5-ProvisionalResults.htm]verified results[/url]

I need clarification on car #809 and #54. On their run 7, probably only one of them got the 48.369. Missing a time for the one that didn’t get that.

Also #67 is missing a run 7.

Hal Dorton
    Participant

Thanks Brian!

Brad Vaughan
    Participant

I had to leave after 6 runs.. I should have no entry for 7/8..

I think there is something wrong with Ricardo Jamin’s time.. A 45sec+1 looks a little fast for A class.

Jack Yu

Looks like the Ariel Atom’s missing a time like the one in Ricardo’s spot (I think they parked right next to each other too)

Paul Berton
    Participant

My last two times look correct, and Brad left early. On #7, I slowed down for a code I thought was down, but was still in the box. I am not sure what I did wrong on the last run, but it was my time.

Also, agree with Brad’s comments, something wrong with Ricardo’s fastest time, as all of his other times were 5 seconds slower.

Hal Dorton
    Participant

Charlie Davis always says that if you can find the one cone on course that is worth the penalty, take it out. Maybe Ricardo found it.

Cliff Oates
    Participant

FWIW, my time for run #7 is not consistent with the time slip I was given (50.012 + 1), and #67, who was lined up next to me on the grid only has 7 runs listed. However, there would be no change in the standings if a change was made.

(and thanks for posting these so quickly Brian!)

ricardo jamin
    Participant

[quote=”Hal” post=676]Charlie Davis always says that if you can find the one cone on course that is worth the penalty, take it out. Maybe Ricardo found it.[/quote]

No, that time is definitely wrong. What I need to find is the timeslip for that run. I’ll post when I’m home but its about 50.0x something.

Steven Purta
    Participant

Thanks for the fast post!

Ryan Rich

Brian you rock!!!! Thanks for the quick posting!

Jeff Roberts
    Participant

[quote=”TheCarousel” post=682]Brian you rock!!!! Thanks for the quick posting![/quote]

+1!

ricardo jamin
    Participant

[quote=”derlangsamer” post=678][quote=”Hal” post=676]Charlie Davis always says that if you can find the one cone on course that is worth the penalty, take it out. Maybe Ricardo found it.[/quote]

No, that time is definitely wrong. What I need to find is the timeslip for that run. I’ll post when I’m home but its about 50.0x something.[/quote]

I think this the one where 3-4 cars get a re-ran. probably that’s why the confusion.
    My slip for 5th run says 50.192

–r

Brian Cheung
    Participant

cool, I think I have everything sorted out. Still missing a time for Jason Sams’ 8th run. I’ll update the results soon.

Ryan Rich

Right on Brian! I am really looking forward to seeing the results!

an nguyen
    Participant

js may have left early

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.