AX2 results

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Brian Cheung
    Participant

Partially verified. Run Group 2 and 3 are verified.

I need your help to straighten out run group 1.

http://xmdforum.com/brian/2015-AX2-ProvisionalResults.htm

-Brian

Andy Daniels
    Participant

My times look right, unfortunately.

Bob Dooley
    Participant

#271 times are correct

Rafael Soto
    Participant

Podium finish for Nigel, nice. Living up to his countryman ‘s expectations, The Stig.

Nigel Mott
    Participant

Thanks Rafael. I appreciate all the coaching and friendly support that I’ve received over the last season, especially from the original CCA ‘Stig’..!

Jack Yu

Brian, my times are correct in Run Group 1.

Chris Fountain
    Participant

My times look right, but the cone count can’t possibly be right. Seventeen! Thats got to be in contention for some kind of a record. Do I win something for that?

William Lin
    Participant

Dayum Rafael. 11th last time and now 1st? Great job.

Fred Campbell
    Participant

My times are correct too, in Run Group 1

Rafael Soto
    Participant

Nigel, send me an email, I have a tech question for you.
    Rafa.soto2011@gmail.com

Bill Richter
    Participant

Don’t feel bad, Chris! I rarely collect any cones, so this was a personal worst for me. I still don’t know what happened, I think I need to go to school like Nigel. 🙂

Chris Fountain
    Participant

Thanks Bill. I want the schoolin’ Nigel’s getting because it’s definately working. Good job Nigel.

Jeff – how about an award for the person who collects the most cones during the season? Called the ‘AX murder cup’ or something? Grab an old, well (ab)used cone at the end of the season and put the plaque in it.

Nigel Mott
    Participant

Thanks Guys: Evolution Phase 2… $275 of Autocross wisdom in 24 runs taught by gods. My advice is to do it. (and then seriously think about doing it again) Rafael, Andy, Dana, Will, Gurinder and Gary were all at the last class, so GGC was well represented – which was neat.

Truth be told, I got lucky in AX2 as Ratko was absent and I think Tim just had a bad day. Ratko is back for AX3 and I won’t be beating him unless his wheels fall off! (and maybe not even then..) Perhaps if Mr Kolesar could see a way to take some vacation for the next 3 months…..

Andy Daniels
    Participant

Don’t sell yourself short. You and Rafael have been kicking butt lately.

Rafael Soto
    Participant

Andy is right Nigel. Don’t sell yourself short. Do you remember, not that long ago, when I was faster than you? I am am while 2 classes down! Don’t make me wear The Stig shirt on Sat!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.