ax1 results

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Marc
    Participant

Brian – my 3rd run was DNF. Best time was my last run. Car #111.
    Thanks

David Ng
    Participant

Hi Brian,

My run 5 is 50.246 instead… car number 70..

Thanks!
    David
    White subie

Rafael Soto
    Participant

Brian, thanks for the quick turnaround. My times are accurate.

Regards.
    Rafael Soto
    #910 B class

ricardo jamin
    Participant

all my time are correct including the back to back 52.379

Brian Cheung
    Participant

Alright, I think i have it all sorted out. Whew! That was a challenge! Thanks for all the inputs and clarifications. I processed all the requests that were posted here.

Hit F5 to refresh the results page. It should update.

#280 – Stephen Kolesar, your time is a 49.749+1 on the written sheet.

You have till the end of the week for any corrections before I post final results.

-Brian

Stephen Kolesar
    Participant

My 49.749 was a rerun. I had a cone on the original run. What may have happened was that cone on the sheet was from the orginal and not the rerun. I am pretty positive I did not have a cone.

Timothy Woo
    Participant

Double check Car 100 in AA…noticed this…
    His 3rd run changed from the original posting of 54.170 at 13th place, to 49.880 to 3rd place in the revised posting. That time seems also out of whack compared to all his other times by over 3 seconds. That a typo?

Frank Tsai
    Participant

Brian, thank you for fixing, I have refreshed the page and it appears to be my time remain the same, let me know if I need to send you a picture of the stickies… 🙂

frank.tsai

Brian Cheung
    Participant

Oh yeah Frank, I see that. Apparently your 52.281 was run #8 for you.

I was told two cars sneaked by in the first run group and got an extra run. Lucky for you two but unfortunately it doesn’t count.

Nigel Mott
    Participant

Hi Brian
    Thanks for tabulating the results. I have to believe it is quite the task. My results are correct (#462 AA) – including the 5 cones that failed to get out of the way on my last run. I can only hope that they have learned their lesson!

Brian Cheung
    Participant

#280 Stephen Kolesar and

#100 Jeremy Nugent

Can you guys confirm the times for each run? Your run #3 times might be switched.

Nigel Mott
    Participant

Hi Tim (and Brian)
    I just noticed your post on car #100 in AA. Driver is Jeremy and I worked station 4 with him during the group 3 runs. We met at an autocross event a few months ago. He definitely told me his best time was 53.xx. I saw Jeremy post on a different section of the forum and so if he sees this he may be able to confirm (or I owe him an apology and a beer…)

Frank Tsai
    Participant

Dear Brian,

Car 886 Kevin Zhang and I have only had 7 runs. We were asked to line up next to the double driver cars after we lined up at the end, I can see that how it can be mistaken as having an extra run. My previous post with times should be correct as I still have all the post it notes. Thanks!

My first run should be 54.569 and all the following are correct just one off. 57.047 belongs to someone else. Thanks!

frank.tsai

• This reply was modified 9 years, 11 months ago by Frank Tsai.
    Timothy Woo
    Participant

Brian (also Michael Kolesar, Stephen Kolesar and Jeremy Nugent),

Actually, point of note…the only 49.880 I see from the first/original posting was from Michael Kolesar, NOT from Stephen Kolesar, but it was in his 4th run.
    So maybe Michael, Stephen, and Jeremy should confirm their times?

Both Michael and Jeremy had not chimed in here for any corrections, but their times have changed in the second iteration. Don’t know if their times changed as a consequence of other corrections, or excel typos, but it has impact on the top 10 drivers, esp. 1st and 2nd places between Michael and Rick as it seems they flipped placement after changes.

Hope this helps in figuring out what happened.

Tim

Stephen Kolesar
    Participant

All my times are correct except for the penalty of one cone on my 6th run that should not be there. I had reruns on my 3rd, 5th, and 6th runs. My original 6th run had a cone, but the rerun did not giving me my best time of 49.749 clean. #280

I talked to my brother Mike #276 and asked him to chime in, but I know that his fastest time of 49.159 is correct.

I do not know where #100 Jeremy’s time of 48.880 came. Neither Mike nor I got that time.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.