ax1 results

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Brian Cheung
    Participant

Ok guys, I’m going to need your help on this. I got through run group 1 and run group 3. Run group 2 is a little hard to tell which times are correct. Hopefully after you guys chime in a few corrections, I can figure out where the offsets happened.

For run group 1, I’m unsure about car # 412, 886, and 242. Please double check your times and let me know.

http://xmdforum.com/brian/2014-AX1-ProvisionalResults.htm

• This topic was modified 9 years, 11 months ago by Brian Cheung.
    Dave Dunwoodie
    Participant

My 6th run should be 46.511, all others look accurate.

Dave Dunwoodie
    Participant

Looks like the Corvette got my time on the 6th run.

Paul Brancato
    Participant

My 5th run is incorrect. I didn’t save the time slips, but my 4th was my fastest. 5th seems like it was at least 51.5 or slower.

Paul Brancato

Mark Mervich
    Participant

Karlton had one wild final run! Way to drive!
    Mark

Timothy Woo
    Participant

Brian,

Thanks for the quick turnaround on scores. My fastest time is CORRECT, so no issues there.
    Minor correction for my last run – I don’t think I hit a cone and my time slip did not have a cone recorded (not my fastest so doesn’t really matter).

I noticed that Praneil’s times are under AAA, but should be X class because he drove his S2000.

Cheers,
    Tim

Hal Dorton
    Participant

Awesome job Dave, slow down and enjoy the drive like the rest of us.

Ratko
    Participant

My 6th run (49.180) had a cone, unfortunately!

Also, the 2nd place in AA looks a bit fast in the 3rd run.

Rob Powers
    Participant

It looks like the new folks did a great job with pulling their times down over the course of their runs. Congrats!

No surprise: AAA is going to be pretty competitive this year. The top 4 times (excluding Praneil) were separated by only a 10th each.

My best run was my first official run. I was just completely unable to get faster than that after. I’m definitely not familiar yet with the handling of the updated suspension on my car.

Can’t wait for next month!

David Bashford
    Participant

My times are correct (242)

Frank Tsai
    Participant

Dear Brian,

Thank you for the result. I am #412 and here are my result from the post it notes, and I think my best run is #7 (52.281). Thanks again!

#1 54.569
    #2 56.437
    #3 54.576
    #4 53.258
    #5 52.933
    #6 52.706
    #7 52.281

frank.tsai
    2012 135i

Jeff McCormick
    Participant

My best time was a 48.845, and seems to be missing.

Thank you,

Jeff #6…

Stephen Kolesar
    Participant

My best time was a 49.749 clean. #280

Jack Yu

Also:

Ryan Rich wasn’t running in Gonzo this week. He was using Jeff Roberts AA car in the 3rd run group. So it should be “N” or “AA” if he wants to have points in AA.

Tim Huang (listed in B) was driving his X-class Porsche cayman, which makes Tony and his wagon the winner!

Paul Betancourt
    Participant

First timed event for me. Was awesome to see all of you just laying it down and cutting time as if it was butter!

Cheers,
    pb

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.