AX 5 – ride share solicitation?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Henry Loh
    Keymaster

Hello! Instead of always burning Ryan’s and Dani’s rubber and kindness, thought I’d check to see if anyone would let me drive their car. I promise to run X class so I won’t mess with anyone’s point standings ;0])

Henry [413]

PS: nothing is wrong with my car… I just can’t do the 1800 mile (round trip) commute.

Dave Dunwoodie
    Participant

You can drive my car. I need to even up my car Karma. My 911 engine is broke (long story), and I drove a friends GT4 last weekend and beat everyone in class. Just be gentle with my clutch. I warned Mark Mervich, his first 2 runs he did everything he could to kill it. Don’t be a Mark. 😉

Henry Loh
    Keymaster

Dave, I would be HONORED and grateful to be the recipient of your karma investment! Thank you!!!

As for the clutch…. uhmmmm….gentle…?… so does that mean no burnouts or no burnt clutch? (In between? There is no in between!!!!oP)

Nicolas Moss
    Keymaster

If Dave’s ride falls through for any reason, consider me a backup.

Dave Dunwoodie
    Participant

No burnt clutch, please. We will talk.

Henry Loh
    Keymaster

Hahaha… I’m sensing solve doubt! I haven’t burned a clutch in about 15 years. I can do the Ryan solution to clutch burning: rev it up – drop clutch! Kidding!

Stall, on the other hand, I have done. (But never at an AX.)

Nicholas – thank you! Equally appreciated, sir. Hopefully, all will work out well and I won’t freak out Dave:0)

Cheers!

Dave Dunwoodie
    Participant

You said “Ryan”, now I’m scared!

Mark was revving to redline, dump clutch, car doesn’t move, clutch starts smoking.

I think you’ll do fine.

Henry Loh
    Keymaster

Hahaha. I’m looking forward to it! This will be yet another great learning experience for me to drive another ‘prepped’ car. So much excite!

Ryan Rich

Don’t throw me under the bus! I am nice to clutches!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.