Autocross #7 Photos and Videos

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Ovidiu
    Participant

Here’s my best run:

This was my last run, but I stopped for a down cone after the finish line. I went for the rerun, big mistake, since it was not as good.

Hal Dorton
    Participant

Fluffy has her retuned differential installed but I didn’t get any time on a test course to make adjustments. Found she would not rotate and needs some bar and spring changes but was really launchs out of turns now.

Brian Stanaway
    Participant

Fastest 42.2 in AA
    Hal, I’ve apparently mimicked your problems yet again! The FR-S wouldn’t stop rotating in 2016 and now the Mini can’t rotate in 2017 (coincidentally with a new diff as well)!

See y’all next month

Michael Kolesar
    Participant

My fastest but I hit a cone. AA 42.241.

Teddy Framhein
    Participant

Had a lot of fun on this course! Good thing I planned to have new tires installed on Monday…

Markus Lewtschuk
    Participant

Not my fastest, but only one of my runs that captured the sound for some reason:-/

Hung-Jen Hung
    Participant

My best run

JermDorson
    Participant

Had an awesome time Saturday for my first autocross event! Thanks for being so welcoming everyone! I uploaded some of the photos I took during group 3 and fun runs here: https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPJb_3sdbag9Hu1bH0E6xufVuTez49XAT9Y-7gotojCtPqrxW6YJJhXC23cAzigsw?key=NEV6LWFjOUJCOTh6aXNMU0VDRXlmbF9mTW0zY2ZB

If anyone wants originals or is curious if I have more shots of their car feel free to ask! I only uploaded some of my favorites, so there should be more.

Hal Dorton
    Participant

Brian: Just stiffen the rear bar on the MINI and see what happens.

Brian Stanaway
    Participant

Hal: it won’t go any stiffer!

Eric suggested more front camber, I think he might be right on that, we trust the pyrometer too much. Experimentation is king.

Brendan Reese
    Participant

@JermDorson Great photos! Got any shots of “The Taxi” aka #865?

Paul Berton
    Participant

360 Video, not sure this will work for Facebook.
    360 Video 40.630s

Bill Richter
    Participant

Any pictures of #391?

JermDorson
    Participant

I added 1 or 2 that I found to my album I linked previously. I added a few other shots too, can’t remember which cars off the top of my head but I know the Caymen was one of them.

I don’t have any shots of 391 unfortunately.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.