Autocross #2 Photos and Video

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Brian Stanaway
    Participant

Great day today, thanks everyone!
    Special thanks to Dave for a fun course, it looked too tight on paper but there was plenty of room to dance 😀

William Stanaway
    Participant

This was a fun course!!! Thank you Dave for a great course. Thank you Jeff for all your teams hard work organizing these events! Thank you Ryan,Jack,Grant,Dani,way to rock the Z3! If I forgot some.one I am sorry. What happened to Brian C. ? Brian come back!!!!. Great video of your run . I think your right there another 3 the out there. Let’s go get them! Thank you all for a great day.

Andy Echenique
    Participant

Video of my fastest run (44.2)

Great course!

Stephen Kolesar
    Participant

My Fastest at 44.1 it was a fun course. Thanks Dave!

Jack Yu

I’m impressed Brian, 42.8 in an FR-S, wow!

Brian Stanaway
    Participant

Thanks Jack! I was pretty sure there was more time to be had, then I saw Dave hustle his Miata, that thing will be wicked fast when it gets good tires and I need to tighten up my lines in the mean time! The course really rewarded precision now that I think about it, lots of places to give up time. Solid runs from Stephen and Andy above show the same, tight and tidy as best you can ?

William Stanaway
    Participant

Great run Stephen.

Ovidiu
    Participant

Yes, Brian, that was a great run! I liked the line you took on the far back corner, I never tried it that tight. I’m pretty sure my car can do that, I just need to learn how to drive it properly 🙂

Here are some of the stupid things I’ve done at this event. I almost killed the event for the 3rd run group, so sorry for that!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.