August 10 Results?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Charlie Davis
    Participant

I’m not asking for immediate results, just want to make sure that we are not considering the current results as shown to be final…

Brian Cheung
    Participant

Correct, those are the provisional results posted so far and only the raw times are shown. Gonzo adjusted times will be shown in the final results. I’m still working on those… running into a snag this time.

-Brian

Rodger Ball

Just posted the AX #5 results to the results topic.

Here’s a link to the PDF

[url=http://home.comcast.net/~mgarage/Autox13/2013-AX5-FinalResults.pdf]2013-AX5-FinalResults.pdf[/url]

Jeff Roberts
    Participant

Thanks Rodger! Other than Brendan’s double inclusion, it looks good.

Jack Yu

Can we get the final standings updated as well? Thanks Roger and Brian!

Justin Burke
    Participant

Right, one of the Brendan entries (class B ) should be for me with car 855.

Justin Burke
    Participant

Also, shouldn’t the points awarded be the same when multiple people come in with the same times?

Rodger Ball

Fixed.

Updated results posted. Browser may cache so refresh if you see double entries still.

Michael Kolesar
    Participant

[quote=”justinb” post=1909]Also, shouldn’t the points awarded be the same when multiple people come in with the same times?[/quote]

The same points would only be awarded to both drivers if their cars are both the same number of points in the classification system. It has happened to me and since my car was less points at the time I was awarded the higher position.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.