8/10 AX5 verified results

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Brian Cheung
    Participant

[url=http://xmdforum.com/brian/2013-AX5-ProvisionalResults.htm]verified results![/url]

I need the Kolesar brothers #276 and #280 to tell me their times. Somehow I have like 8-9 times for each of them and it’s not clear which are reruns or erroneous.

-Brian

Stephen Kolesar
    Participant

Brian, I got 2 reruns back to back. I belive it was during my 5th run. Mike’s rerun happened during the same run. We pointed out the same downed cone at the finish. My second rerun time should be an obvious off time since I stopped in the middle of the track. However, the fastest time for both Mike and I in the results are correct. Mike can confirm this as well.

Stephen #280

Charlie Davis
    Participant

It appears that the Gonzo results are not indexed…

Charlie Davis
    Participant

After applying the TDS formula, I get Gonzo results as:
    Davis 39.049
    Yu 39.235
    Dunwoodie 39.261
    Cowan 39.426
    Johnson 39.556

Dave Dunwoodie
    Participant

I want a recount. ๐Ÿ™

Jeff Cowan
    Participant

Johnson was supposed to run in non-competitive. Was he not reg’d that way?

And may I have a moment to revel in my first ever career FTD raw time? Ahhhhh… ‘Tis lovely up here ๐Ÿ™‚

Charlie Davis
    Participant

[quote=”JeffC” post=1828]Johnson was supposed to run in non-competitive. Was he not reg’d that way?

And may I have a moment to revel in my first ever career FTD raw time? Ahhhhh… ‘Tis lovely up here :-)[/quote]

Yes, absolutely revel in your FTD!

And my crude calculations SHOULD be checked, Dave!

Charlie Davis
    Participant

[quote=”JeffC” post=1828]Johnson was supposed to run in non-competitive. Was he not reg’d that way?

And may I have a moment to revel in my first ever career FTD raw time? Ahhhhh… ‘Tis lovely up here :-)[/quote]

And my crude calculations SHOULD be checked, Dave!

Dave Dunwoodie
    Participant

[quote=”CharlieDavis” post=1830][quote=”JeffC” post=1828]And may I have a moment to revel in my first ever career FTD raw time? Ahhhhh… ‘Tis lovely up here :-)[/quote]

And my crude calculations SHOULD be checked, Dave![/quote]
    ๐Ÿ™‚
    Good job Jeff & Charlie! And Jack!

Jeff Roberts
    Participant

[quote=”JeffC” post=1828]Johnson was supposed to run in non-competitive. Was he not reg’d that way?[/quote]

You mentioned he might go non-compete, but the car was registered Gonzo for him, so that’s why. Brian can change him to “N” with his next round of updates to the results. He’ll want to update his classification in the system to N for his next event.

Thanks to Brian for the quick turnaround on results – we all appreciate it!

Great day everyone!

Brian Cheung
    Participant

[quote=”jeffroberts” post=1832][quote=”JeffC” post=1828]Johnson was supposed to run in non-competitive. Was he not reg’d that way?[/quote]

Thanks to Brian for the quick turnaround on results – we all appreciate it!

Great day everyone![/quote]

I think that was the only productive thing I did all day Monday.

Jack Yu

I should be glad I don’t have fuel starvation issues on right-handed sweepers!

Also having 6 extra fun runs for 13 runs total was pretty awesome.

Brian Cheung
    Participant

updated

John Kim
    Participant

Sounds like I missed a fun day! Let’s see if I survive 2 days of driving and 1 evening of food/wine tasting at Oktoberfest and maybe I can make it out there for the September event.

Charlie Davis
    Participant

Any idea when the results will be updated?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.