2019 AX4 preliminary results

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Brian Cheung
    Participant
    Dennis B
    Participant

Noble Tang should be in N or X class (misclassified AAA car)

Jeremy Nuger
    Participant

Rajat Kumar mentioned to me he’d done work to his car and should now be AAA, but he didn’t realize he needed to reclassify.

Rich wallet was driving his Civic Type R, so his times should be moved to X class.

Rajat Kumar
    Participant

Correct please move me from AA to AAA. Added front camber a few days ago and no longer AA. Wasn’t able to update before event but it has been correctly reclassified now.

Also, Luis said he is supposed to be Gonzo for this event.

Jeff Roberts
    Participant

Those BMW/Mini drivers who ran out of class because the state of your car, or the car you drove, was not as it was in the classification system as of Noon the Sunday before are not eligible to earn points and will be placed in N-class for this event.

If you classified a BMW/Mini and drove an X-class car, you’ll be assigned X-Class for this event.

If you classified an X-class car and drove a different X-class car, it’s all good…

I cannot stress enough how important it is to follow the instructions and make sure your classification is correct in the system BEFORE registration closes the Sunday before. Dealing with misclassifications (or no classification) is a major time suck for us every month. It only takes a minute of your time to do the right thing and save us the hassle of corrections and follow-up.

See “2019 Rules for Competition” section of this document if you have any questions about the above. These rules are posted before the season starts each year for your reading pleasure.

https://www.bmwautocross.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/2019-axSeasonPolicies.pdf

Luis Martinez
    Participant

Jeff, I apologize to you and everyone in the AA group.. I had a change of heart due to family reasons and I decided to bring my dedicate Track car instead, for this I apologize. By now everyone knows that I had a 98 M3, which is classified as Gonzo, and I should not be included in the AA group. It was fun running with the AA group yesterday and hope to see you all soon once again when I bring the E30.

Rajat Kumar
    Participant

Thanks Jeff, N sounds fair. Will be careful and avoid causing this extra work in the future for you.

Brian Cheung
    Participant

verified results and posted final results

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.