2013 Final Results and Point Standings

Welcome to the GGC Autocross Program Forums GGC Autocross Forums Autocross Discussion 2013 Final Results and Point Standings

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Brian Cheung
    Participant

Anonymous is X-class? I just deleted him from AAA.

fixed howard’s points

fixed Utku’s number

Jack Yu

Thanks Brian.

I don’t know who was driving Anonymous, but I guess if he/she wants points, someone has to speak up with what car and point total that really was instead of zero. Deletion is good for now!

-J

John Kim
    Participant

The big surprise to me is… that I have some points!

Dave Dunwoodie
    Participant

We will have 7 events total, and we get 1 drop? Is that correct?

Jeff Roberts
    Participant

[quote=”ddunwood” post=2010]We will have 7 events total, and we get 1 drop? Is that correct?[/quote]

http://ggcbmwcca.org/forum/autocross/1200-2013-autocross-season-policies-a-procedures

ctrl-f Points and Scoring

👿

Scott Miller
    Participant

Not that this matters, but it is nice to know that all the programs and formulas are working as expected. I attended the last 2 events (not including the TDS), but in the standings I was not credited with attendance (“0”) for Event 5. Standings show only my “0” for event 6.

Attendance points are supposed to count towards total season points, right? That’s how things seem to add up.

Thanks.

Jeff Roberts
    Participant

[quote=”bimmerscott” post=2104]Not that this matters, but it is nice to know that all the programs and formulas are working as expected. I attended the last 2 events (not including the TDS), but in the standings I was not credited with attendance (“0”) for Event 5. Standings show only my “0” for event 6.

Attendance points are supposed to count towards total season points, right? That’s how things seem to add up.

Thanks.[/quote]

The “0” means you were there, but didn’t place in the top 10. We had 7 regular season events and #7 hasn’t been included yet. Brian is working on these udpates. Once included, you’ll see 2 attendance points there.

Scott Miller
    Participant

Kind of answering my own question, it appears that my 10th place finish in event 7 was dropped, so now I’m more confused. Wouldn’t my no-points finish in September be the one to get dropped instead of my 1 point finish in October? Technically 0 is worse than 1. I still think attendance should count even if you don’t finish in the top 10, but hey, I’m just an old guy with an opinion.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.