2013 Final Results and Point Standings

Welcome to the GGC Autocross Program Forums GGC Autocross Forums Autocross Discussion 2013 Final Results and Point Standings

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    ricardo jamin
    Participant

[quote=”m_dudey” post=1560]sorry, I’m slow to update the points standing. It’s a manual process. I’ll work on it.

-Brian[/quote]

It shouldn’t be hard to automate this with a script. I can try write a quick and dirty python script. Let me know if that would be helpful.

–ricardo

Brian Cheung
    Participant

yeah that would be awesome! anything so I don’t have to do it manually.

Brian Cheung
    Participant

Standings also updated.

Thanks Ricardo!!!!!

Ronan Omahony
    Participant

Howdy, I just looked at the overall points standings and noticed I had ‘0’ points for the first event, in which I came second. Can you please update next time you modify the file? Thanks! 🙂 I’m in ‘AA’ – Ronan O’Mahony.

Ratko
    Participant

I think the total points column includes the attendance column in the calculations. Should it?

Brian Cheung
    Participant

yes, it is correct.

Brian Cheung
    Participant

points standings should be correct now, even the TDS section

Rodger Ball

PDF with the final results from AX #5

[url=http://home.comcast.net/~mgarage/Autox13/2013-AX5-FinalResults.pdf]2013-AX5-FinalResults.pdf[/url]

Thanks! Please note that Brendan Pramono is listed twice in B class.

Jack Yu

Brian/Roger, please update the standings when you can…it’s two months behind. Thank you! B)

Brian Cheung
    Participant

will do when i get a chance

Brian Cheung
    Participant

points standings updated

Jeff Roberts
    Participant

Thanks Brian!

Rob Powers
    Participant

Thanks Brian!

Looks like first place in Gonzo, AA, A, and C are all wrapped up for the season.

With only 1 event left, there are still lots of close battles for some of the other spots though: 3rd in Gonzo, 1st and 3rd in AAA, 2nd in AA, 3rd in A, 1st-3rd in B, and 3rd in C. Something in each class to keep things interesting to the very end.

Jack Yu

Thanks Brian!

Some corrections:

Utku (C class) should have +15 points for week 1. He’s listed twice in the standings and should be in currently 3rd place with 57 points.

The TDS times for “Anonymous” (zero points) and Howard Yao are off. Howard had more than 38 points in Week 6 (currently showing 56 points) also, not sure why he’s in AA if he has 56 points.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.