2013 Final Results and Point Standings

Welcome to the GGC Autocross Program Forums GGC Autocross Forums Autocross Discussion 2013 Final Results and Point Standings

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Brian Cheung
    Participant

Individual event results

AutoX 1 April 20
    AutoX 2 May 25
    AutoX 3 June 15
    AutoX 4 July 13
    AutoX 5 August 10
    AutoX 6 Sept 14
    AutoX 7 Oct 12

Cumulative Season Standings
    Points Standings

• This topic was modified 10 years, 4 months ago by Jeff Roberts.
    David Devlin
    Participant

Hi … I’m new to all this so bear with me … I see the heading says the results are here … I don’t see them or anything to click on to find them … is this where I would find the results from 4/20.

Thanks for your help … Dave Devlin

Dave Dunwoodie
    Participant

Go to the topic 2013 AX1 Results.
    [url=http://www.ggcbmwcca.org/forum/autocross/1366-2013-ax1-results]http://www.ggcbmwcca.org/forum/autocross/1366-2013-ax1-results[/url]

Jeff Roberts
    Participant

[quote=”Devlin” post=1407]Hi … I’m new to all this so bear with me … I see the heading says the results are here … I don’t see them or anything to click on to find them … is this where I would find the results from 4/20.

Thanks for your help … Dave Devlin[/quote]

Hi Dave –
    After an event we verify the computer data against the hand-written log and make any adjustments needed. Then we post the results here for a week or two to give people a chance to review and let us know if anything needs to be looked at further. When things look to be final, Brian will calculate the final results with points accumulated and update the season standings.

This will be where final results get posted as well as the season standings.

Chris Fountain
    Participant

Jeff/Brian,

I’m new to this. What is the small time that is below each persons lowest run time mean and used for? Some have it some don’t?

Chris

Jeff Roberts
    Participant

[quote=”fountaic” post=1418]Jeff/Brian,

I’m new to this. What is the small time that is below each persons lowest run time mean and used for? Some have it some don’t?

Chris[/quote]

That is the difference between that person’s time and the next fastest person’s time.

Chris Fountain
    Participant

Thx. Looks like there is a missing gap time on my entry. Shown as “-“.

John Kim
    Participant

Hmmm my April times weren’t t very fast (unless I pretend it was my first AutoX). Must… Go…. Faster…. (without hitting cones)

Paul Oeschger
    Participant

Is there a page/document with updated Point Standings that includes the May AX#2 results? If it’s out there I’m missing it on the forums.

Brian Cheung
    Participant

sorry, I’m slow to update the points standing. It’s a manual process. I’ll work on it.

-Brian

David Devlin
    Participant

HI …. Question …. I see that I received -0- points for the May Autocross … I was there and participated … why -0- points …. I didn’t think I was that bad .. was I ???

Thanks … Dave 🙂

David Devlin

Justin Tsang
    Participant

How many drops do you get?

Rob Powers
    Participant

We get 1 event drop for the season

Rob Powers
    Participant

A “0” means you participated but did not finish in the top 10.

Only the top 10 finishers get results points:

20-15-11-8-6-5-4-3-2-1

If you notice, there is an attendance column on the right.. You get 1 point for every event you attend, regardless of your results. That is calculated by the presence of a value under each month’s event (0 or otherwise), so a blank indicates that you were not competing in that event, and a 0 means you were out of the top 10.

Paul Oeschger
    Participant

Thanks for updating the numbers!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.