08/15/15 – Autocross #6 Course Map

Welcome to the GGC Autocross Program Forums GGC Autocross Forums Autocross Discussion 08/15/15 – Autocross #6 Course Map

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Roberts
    Participant

Here you go! If you would like to ensure a print out for yourself, bring one from home. We will only have limited copies available at the event.

Gurinder Singh
    Participant

Had been so anxious to see this thread. My first reaction on seeing the course- “It’s complicated”. Dave has taken the Slalom to the next level! It will be fun traversing it and rest of the course

See ya all this Saturday
    Gurinder

Dave Dunwoodie
    Participant

I think I DNF’ed already.

Dennis B
    Participant

So.. am I reading the map right that you can go on either side of the cones immediately following the pointer cones in the slalom at the start?

Bill Richter
    Participant

I’m with Dave… 🙂

Dennis B
    Participant

I’ll be standing-by at the start of the paddock with my camera to hopefully capture all the cone carnage… no pressure 🙂

Henry Loh
    Keymaster

Huh. I don’t see any optionals

Markus Lewtschuk
    Participant

Yikes!!

Nigel Mott
    Participant

I’m with Henry. The name implies there is a choice to make, but after 10 minutes of study, I still can’t see it…. Sniff…..

Hung-Jen Hung
    Participant

I attended last test ‘n tune event but this upcoming event will be my first REAL event with the club. Some newbie questions here. What does it mean by “overlap” on the map? Also how do I find out which run group I will be?

Hung-Jen Hung
    Participant

Please ignore my run group question. I just saw the email sent out earlier and it explains in the email.

Bill Richter
    Participant

Overlap is the area a car on course needs to get to before the starter will send the next car.

Hung-Jen Hung
    Participant

Bill, thanks for the answer!

Jack Yu

The “lane change” section is NOT optional in direction. Think of it as if you were on a two lane road and you kept changing lanes to get around those Toyota drivers.

Nigel Mott
    Participant

Ahhhhh…. gotcha…. Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.