06/27/15 – Autocross #5 Course Map

Welcome to the GGC Autocross Program Forums GGC Autocross Forums Autocross Discussion 06/27/15 – Autocross #5 Course Map

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Roberts
    Participant

Here you go! If you would like to ensure a print out for yourself, bring one from home. We will only have limited copies available at the event.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by Jeff Roberts.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by Jeff Roberts.
    Nigel Mott
    Participant

Good grief..! Will there be road signs or can we rent GPS from the trailer..?

Andy Daniels
    Participant

Looks like Dave’s been practicing cramming a lot of course into a small space for next month’s AX school.

Both of those slaloms are really tight, too.

Michael Do Couto
    Participant

Great first course to come back to after being away from Autox for five years.

Bill Richter
    Participant

Dirty, dastardly course. Mr. Sparks has outdone himself once again.

Michael Kolesar
    Participant

I like how this course actually has a name.

Rafael Soto
    Participant

What can I say after yesterday? The ‘double-crossed’ double crossed me. Nice challenging course that required a level of patience I usually don’t have. Great work Dave, but it will not have my vote for rewind in 2016 🙂

Andy Daniels
    Participant

I enjoyed it. It showed how the fastest-speed line through a corner can end up just burning up time in AX. Wish I could’ve driven it for more than a couple of runs—the lucky 3 for the price of 1 in Snoopy notwithstanding—but at least my suggestions for how to attack it seemed to work out well for other drivers.

Nigel Mott
    Participant

I echo Rafael’s sentiments. My compadres in AA delivered me a beating of epic proportions. I’ve apologized to Zebedee and we’ll have another go in August 🙂 Also, my thanks to Jeff for the opportunity to coach. A different and enjoyable experience.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by Nigel Mott.
    • This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by Nigel Mott.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.