04/23/16 – AX1 – Preliminary Results

Welcome to the GGC Autocross Program Forums GGC Autocross Forums Autocross Discussion 04/23/16 – AX1 – Preliminary Results

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Roberts
    Participant

Here are the results from yesterday. I went through the paper logs and made some corrections. Please look over your runs and let us know if anything needs further adjustment.

http://live.axti.me/results/4J9B1RSgb

Jack Yu

I think B class is a bit off…first two seem incorrect.

Jeff Roberts
    Participant

I think they are DNFs that were missed. I’ll fix it in the system before Brian does the final results.

Jeff McCormick
    Participant

Why am I in X class?

The classification system was closed early, so I could not update my car before Saturday.

My car has 64 points, so I should be in AA.

I can’t make it to many events this year, so I need all the points I earn…

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff Roberts
    Participant

I fixed B Group, results updated on the link.

Hung-Jen Hung
    Participant

Just found the car listed for me is not right. I thought I switched that on motorreg when I registered. Please change it to 2014 Nissan GT-R.

Thanks,
    Hung-Jen Hung

Jeff Roberts
    Participant

Hung-Jen… Any changes to the car you’re bringing to an event do not happen in Motorsportreg.com. I don’t even see that data when I’m preparing run groups for an event.

Any car changes must happen in our online classification system prior to the close of registration on Wednesday. If you bring a different car than you have classified, and it’s in a different class, you will be placed in the non-compete class for the event.

Hung-Jen Hung
    Participant

Hi Jeff,

I believe I re-classified my car before the event. Otherwise it won’t show me in X class. Can you please help me confirm? I am unable to re-classify again because the event is coming this weekend.

Thanks,
    Hung

Jeff Roberts
    Participant

Anyone can check their active classification at any time, even when the system is closed for an event. In fact, everyone should check before every event just to be sure.

http://www.ggcbmwcca.org/autocross/showcars.php

Last month we changed you to X during the event when we noticed your car was different.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.